Banged toe diagnosis required

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi everyone. I kicked the bottom of someone's foot whilst playing football last night. Not sure how bad this is. Any thoughts and ideas?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

If its painful to walk or bend that toe then an xray may be needed.

• Posted

This was happened with me also when I use to play football in my grad school. My friend stepped on my food with his puma studds. But don't worry apply some pain relieving gel 3 times a day. Before sleep try to apply hot and cold water simultaneouly. If more pain persists after 3 - 4 days go for an Xray scan might some minor hairline fracture as tendons are more near joints of foot and toes.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.