barbie..

Posted , 5 users are following.

me again....i see the discussions about Tibolene....livial....this is going to surprise yoiu...but i am 80 now..i was on livial for years, 60s, and 70s...was taken off before i was 80..doctors not approve, i am old!...i have a younger partner...late 60s. now..i had a senior consultant lady many years back, who said i could stay on it, if i wanted, as it did me good, or in so many words...i am rushing now..have too much to do!!....i did not want to come off it, in spring 2014...i did have many problems, health wise, and on steroids...i knew i iwould be worse...i iWAS...very as the year went by, and now...but to cut a lohg story short...i had many problems...lots of things....fell twice..had leg ulcer, i am now on some morphine...i am over 80...i feel i want too do so much...but...i cant, and i know it is MS symptoms, nearly every one...a week ago i woke up shiverring...since then, i have been very shaky...times are changing...my grandchildren, one married and gone away, the other gone back to ausie...they have been lovely girls in life, and we had such happy times, but they have their own lives to lelad now...so ...with all this, i am battling....the doctor thinks i am depressed....etc...doctors and health service, so ibusy.,..had relastives ill, one just died ..so many pass away...that is life.....but...i am battling with MS....i am positive, i could have had it for years.s...that is als i can say now...i DID NOT WANT TO COME OFF LIVIAL...but was forced to...i am my own carer, completely, and order my mound of prescription...so take care..life can be difficult, but keep going..now my leg has gone numb again, and tinglilng...loads of symptoms...i lexpect i am wrong, i am just old, now, and 80...so people say...there are people out there who DO HAVE SYMPTHAY....i know that, and they talk to me...keep on livial, if it suits you, it was marvellous for me...absolutely...love b.

2 likes, 36 replies

36 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Barbara.....Find another doctor!  It's your body & you have every right to be taking any form of HRT at any age!  I'm 69 & have been taking Livial for years; I swear it keeps me going!  
    • Posted

thanks maureen, i have been told this so many times...i have seen different doctors...even the gynae. dept. at the h ospital....no good,noteven they would agree...must go, heart nurse here soon.....i would not have had this trouble, i am sure, and told thedocs this, with my heart, AFTER COMING OFF LIVIAL..heyho.thanks..talk later.keep going...i still try to.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.