Barretts osphagus .bad stomach all time and headaches

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi I have Barrett osaphagus.

Silent reflux

Ibs

Anybody else always have a bad stomach. Even when I eat really healthy. Was have a bad stomach . Feel very sick all the time .Always need the toilet .and have lots of wind . There's just nothing that helps it .also I constantly have headaches .all the time .suffer general heartburn and reflux problems .Always feel energyless .fatigue always feel rubbish .carnt win.

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Check with a functional medicine. they do testing regular doctors don't.  God bless!

• Posted

I only have Acid reflux. Coughing always after eating constantly clearing my throat that's all. I don't have any energy and I'm always sleepy. I'm sorry you are feeling sick. I've heard it's rare but some with silent reflux will get it. Wish you all the best. Hopefully you'll get better!💖💕💪smile

• Posted

I see they blocked my last posting, not sure why because there was no link or name on it. Anyway, I have mild Barrets as well, but no stomach issues. As you can see symptoms will vary from person to person so this is a guessing game. Actually, the symptoms I do have based on my GI's opinion are not reflux related. Yes, they have done 4 Endescopes, 1 PH BRavo and 2 Colonoscopies plus many more test including 2 barrium swallows which actually showed nothing (ALL CLEAR).  I do have gluten sensitivity and double MTHFR mutation which could explain my symptoms.  Now, I suggest you go and see a functional medicine, they will do test your regular Doc doesn't.  Sure, it will probably be 100% cash so if you are short in cash they this is not a good option for you. Or you can just go 100% gluten free, matbe even grain free to see if you see any improvement.  I know you will get better soon, but you have to take that first step. And please, do not wait for that miracle pill because their is none. Just eat healthy whole foods and Organic, God bless!  

• Posted

Sorry, posted twice and still under moderation for no reason that I can see. ;-( Will send you a private!  
  • Posted

I also have bad chest pain all the time feels like it's lung pain .always have pain in lungs but don't no if its acid or not .

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.