Bartholian Cyst... Hell... 30 hours of pain

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi I am Ridhima and on 30th December 2015. my cyst burst open automatically. It was 6cms big and i was in constant pain. I wanted to die every second and nothing helped me...no anti-niotics no painkillers. I went to three different doctors and all suggested me surgery and in no way i was getting it lanced. I shifted to homeopathic medicine and to my great surprise i was saved fromsurgery. I doctor gave me medicine which helped my catch some sleep in the night of excruciating pain. I was also taking sitz bath in almost burning water and i was using hot compressions too..

It was the most torturous night of my life and i almost gave up..but i would like to say, even in those moments of weakness, do not opt for surgery. Nature will find its way and you will be relieved of all the pain but DO NOT OPT FOR SURGERY without judging all the pros and cons. 

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

What did you do besides sitz baths? And hot compresses? I tried apple cider vinegar it irritated my skin. Today I tried witch hazel tea tree oil and calamine mixed like read. It worse now it's unbearable sometimes. I'm 14 weeks pregnant have a check up tomorrow. I know their going to want to lance it when I tell them about it.... Desperate for it to drain today!
    • Posted

Plz plz go to a homeopathic doctor. N trust me wen d pain is extreme n u ll feel u can't take it anymore.. it will burst. I knw it is nothing less than a hell but keep calm.. n keep taking hot water baths.. n go to a homeopathic doctor. For me it worked wonders... some of d medicines that you can take are selicia 6m

Iris ver 200

Chimaphila 200

Butas u r pregnant.. i ll suggest u to go to a doc

• Posted

Thank you. The spot is so tight feeling when I stand up like its pulling. And it burns, I don't know if it's from all the baths or what. But I absolutely can't touch it anymore it hurts so bad.

I appreciate your time! I will see my doctor tomorrow and maybe try to find a homeopath one around here for in case future flare ups

• Posted

That tightness n burning sensation is not bcoz of bath. It is d cyst itself. N wid such discomfort.. trust me it is going to burst in a day or two. Wats d size?
    • Posted

So last night was the worst night ever. I was up doing baths throughout the night because it hurt so bad. I went to the doc today and had to have my mom take me so she could deal with my two year old. I went it and she said it looked like it was starting to drain. She pushed on it and relief !! It hurt but omg such relief. I can sit run walk lay squat. It's amazing. These things are from hell! I need to prevent it I can't tolerate another!

I was just so lucky I didn't have to get cut !

• Posted

I think I may of found a remedy!!!!  Ok I just got my 3rd one .  This time it lasted 2 day and did not grow at all.  When i first noticed that i had one coming along i started takin serrapeptase doubling the dose of 2 3 times a day. Also i used a mix of calamine lotion and alcohol free witch hazel that i put on a cotton square and put it directly on the cyst.  I got it saturday and its gone 2day.  That seems to work for me.. I have noticed that alot of women are suffering more than i  am ..so this is the best i can say to all of u. try it, it seems to work.
    • Posted

Thank u so much. I hope i dont have to go through it agian.. but if ever needed then i ll try ur suggestion. Thabks for sharing
  • Posted

Your very welcomed....trust me when i got my first one i had no idea what it was.. 
  • Posted

Can someone plz also tell me.. how much time did u wait before again having sex?
    • Posted

I'm also wondering the same thing! Mines been about ten days now. I still have two days left of antibiotic and starting having signs of a yeast infection from antibiotic and being pregnant 😭😭 so I stopped the sitz baths Bc it was making it more dry but I guess mine will be another 7 days while I treat my yeast infection with monistat.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.