Bartholin abscess cyst

Posted , 2 users are following.

I’m 18 and just a quick background on my cyst history, I’ve had 3 cyst in the past month and each have been abscess, the first one got to the size of a lemon and i couldn’t walk or sit or lay down, everything was excruciatingly painful, i went to the gynecologist and they said it was one of the biggest they have seen and i was the youngest patient they have dealt with that had one, they immediately drained it and it was probably 10x more painful then the cyst itself but felt much better afterwards,they put my on an antibiotic that didn’t do anything per my doctor. two days later i went back for my post-opp and it had already started coming back, so 4 days later it was back to its original size and had the operation again, my lance was 2  inches long and i got one again three weeks later that was the same case grew extremely fast for very big and hurt very bad, only this time it burst on its own initially it got to the point where i was crying and it got very hot and i had a weird stinging burning feeling and then a release of pressure,  it took two hours to drain what i could and i threw up twice in the process, now i have a pounding headache, I’m very nauseous and keep getting the urge to throw up, and intense hot flashes that i will be dripping sweat and they last a good while then followed by cold chills..so i guess my questions are 

1. Is this normal and how do i know it’s all drained 

2. Is there a reason why i have gotten so many at my age that get that painful or am i just unlucky 

3. What’s a good after care for a natural burst abcess cyst

Sorry for such a long question I’m very frustrated and kind of at a loss and fear it will come back and would like some what of a better idea of what’s going on. Thanks so much !

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.