Bartholin Cyst. -(

Posted , 2 users are following.

28yeasrs old never had a bartholin cyst & ii was freaking out! never had this b4. went to the E.R..then 4days later my peroid comes..super early. I literally just got off my P. the very end of last month & it came again on the 14th . well my mom says the bartholin cyst may go away after my peroid is this true?..ii dont have pain or discomfort anymore after the meds the dr. gave me for yeast infection. but im in a long distance relationship & im going to visit my b4 in 3days. & ii want to have sexx.. can I? and will the thing like bust? Will he be able to feel the cyst? ??

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

My cyst always gets harder/bigger when I'm about to have my period. As far as the sex goes, it's up to you.  It won't kill you, but because the gland is already backed up, being aroused and having sex could cause more fluid to back up inside the gland and make it worse. I've certainly had sex with the cyst simply because I wanted to so I said f*** it, I just made sure to do a sitz bath right after. As far as it bursting I'm not sure how large yours is or if it's accessed. My boyfriend has never felt anything when we have sex. 

• Posted

Abcessed, not accessed. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.