Bartholin cyst

Posted , 2 users are following.

It's my third time having Bartholin cyst right now. I went to the doctor because it was so painful to the point that it's uncomfortable to walk. She gave me antibiotics for one week and see if it works. I'm also doing the sitz bath hoping that it would make it go away. The cyst became small but did not completely go away. The cyst is still there but its no longer painful. I just want it to go back to normal. Thank you.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

From what I've found out for myself, a cyst of this glands is associated with an imbalance in the body, the digestive area. For me was the colon and the gluten and gmo intolerance.

Is also related to problems and stress situations.

As soon as I had a completely fruits and vegetables diet ( without butter, eggs and even home made gluten free bread), the cysts started to diminish; I had two. One is gone the other is almost there too.

I left the process to go away naturally, without using tea tree oil, that brings additional discomfort or pain, because I had enough. I was cleaning the area every time I used the bathroom, with fresh water, then some Witch Hazel lotion, sometimes only, or Calendula oil.

I took also Cleavers plant extract, which is anti-inflammatory, good for lymph, and Echinacea and Goldenseal extract for immune system.

There are also Burdock root and St John's Worth plant extract, anti-inflammatory, that I've used.

For each extract I put a small amount of water, then 30 drops of extract ( for Cleavers is 30-50 drops), few times a day, on empty stomach, and between meals. Echinacea and Goldenseal goes together.

I used also Wormwood and Black Nuts extract, together; this kills the parasites in the stomach.

Finally, everything here must be associated with an organic diet, drink only water and plant tea, solve your stress and problems that caused it, and go to the gym.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.