Bartholin Cyst back after 4 years!

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi Sisters,

I say sisters because it is so good to know I can share something so private with other women and also get so many tips, ideas, solutions etc. So I say thank you.

I had my very 1st Bartholin cysts 4 years ago. I had it drained as I had never heard of such so I was panicked and afraid and I was in pain. The fluid was sent to b tested and all was OK. Now, after 4 years it's back but no pain. It's now been 3 weeks. Mine is the size of a 'big' grape, I have been soaking and soaking in hot water with the whole concoction of epsom salt (both plain and with lavender), tea tree oil (almost to the end of my 2nd bottle), witch hazel (on my 2nd bottle) and cammomile tea. It's not getting smaller. I bought the ebook, Batholin Cyst Method. I've been taking the serrapeptase. Today is my fourth day taking Serrapeptase. I've been taking 3 capsules 3x per day. This morning when I woke up the cyst felt smaller and I shed a tear then did my soak but later on this morning it seemed to get back to the size it was previously. I just did a soak almost 2 hours ago. It is so frustrating. I am thankful it is not painful but I just want it to go away. My husband and I have not had sex now for 3 weeks. He is very understanding but I feel like he is being punished. I have ordered Silica and I should receive it on thursday. Anyone thinks I may have a chance of this thing getting smaller with these treatments? Should I also buy the Silica spray? I plan on going to a GNC this evening to buy a few more suggested items.

I have faith that it will reduce in size and eventually disappear. Thanks to this forum for all the wonderful women who are helping each other. I will follow up with any changes.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi Corinne

I had my cyst drain and it came back after 2 weeks... That is when I bought silicea 30 tablets. I took 5 small little tablets...the tiny homeopathic kind (under my tongue) around 2 PM and by 11 PM I had horrible throbbing pain it lasted for about 3 hours until it just popped and started draining. A few weeks later I felt another pebble size cyst coming along so I promptly took my silicea tablets and by the next day the cyst was gone. I hope this helps.  I keep my silica tablets in my purse now. Just in case! 

• Posted

Thank you, Samsummers! I can't wait for the Silica tablets to get here. My cysts does not have a head or anything that looks like it could pop. I guess mine will just dissolve.  I'm glad you carry some in your purse. Good idea smileThanks again.
  • Posted

It takes a lot of patience to deal with a bartholin cyst. I used serrapeptase just once a day because i was getting tired of swallowing pills all the time and i just take my mind off of it. Mine was the size of a grape but now it really shrunk down to a flap of skin of course it wont fully go back to how it used to be but its better than having a golf ball in between your legs.

Once in a whie after having sex it would grow just a tiny bit but it would shrink down again.I just continue taking the serrapeptase 120 0000iu once a day and i do use the silica spray but its only 6x i think silica that is 30x is better.

I dont have time for soaking and all that stuff so i just take my omegas and serra and when i remember the silica spray. hope you hang in there its not a easy thing to deal with

• Posted

Thank you Nat. Yes, it seems we need to have a lot of patience to deal with this. I ordered silica tablets and they should be delivered on thursday and I will continue to take the serrapeptase. I think I will go place an order for the spray because besides you mentioning that you sometimes use the spray, I have seen on other forums where people have said they use the spray and it works great. Thanks so much for your feedback and advice. Have a good one!
  • Posted

Hey Sister,

How is it going?  Glad to hear you are onto the silica, it is life saving.  Careful with the brands.  I have tried a few different brands and some do nothing and others save me!!  Silica spray is awesome.  I spray direct, bend my legs a bit to get the bas#tard and I can feel when I have hit the spot.  Mine goes down but most often opens up which is awesome, doesnt hurt, and sorts itself out in a couple of days.  Glad to hear your husband is understanding.  I hope he is looking after you...it is so rough when we have one!!  Keep up the good work using the above.  You will find your magic potion and keep in close in times of need.  Sending you a hug...it is hard to not cry about it when we have one.   

o o o

Miranda

• Posted

Aww thank you so much Miranda. The silica tablets should be delivered tomorrow. I ordered the spray earlier today after reading you comment. Apparently it works. I have read where a number of people have gotten result from using the spray. It does seem like the spray is not so common out there on the market. It seems like it's available only in/from Austraila! Anyways, I ordered from amazon from the only one Seller on there. It will take up to 3 weeks.

Yesterday, it looked like the cyst was going down a bit but this morning it was back to the size it was the days prior. I will continue to be patient and keep my faith. (((HUGS)))

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.