Bartholin cyst surgery: Its been 2 months Still experiencing pain and yellowish discharge

Posted , 1 user is following.

Took surgery on Aug 11th 2018 evening for 1hr,

next day's of surgery itself I got my periods.

I felt a swollen skin in surgical place at the time of removing my external stiches i said to my dr. He

said everything is fine .

Following completion of my periods getting white discharge. Later I met my doctor he sent a water inside through a anema tube to clean and Dr said i got infection.

Again took antibiotics like monocef and mikacin. After starting mikacin white turned to yellowish at the time Dr said it is pus of infection from inside stiches.

Continuously I used to dressing as said by Dr. Using savlon with the water puping balloon it looks like bulb in a shape.

One day my dr. Pressed on surgical place to get rid of swollen part. From that day on wards don't have swollen skin but I'm experiencing the same pain till the date but external stiches looking good.

One my dr. Checked in deep to check with surgical wound and he said it is good.

Last week when I met my dr he said like 1more month it will take to get rid of the pain.

For small body moments immediately pain is triggering especially with the right part of the movements. Even if sleep on right side!.

Still getting yellowish discharge for long time don't know why!..

This is what my situation but I don't have any idea what's happening exactly. Till now I didn't went back to my work!.

Thanks in advance for any valuable suggestions.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

One more thing,

After getting infection I got fever 2 times following with vomis in the span of 20 days .

Note: on June16th 2018 I got like an inflammation started using medicine suggested by gyno. Within a week as usual I sat two sides on bike immediately I got a Sevier pain for whole day. In two weeks that inflammation is gone. Again after one week pea sized cyst appreast but this time it didn't cured with the medicine and hot bath sitz also. So then I took surgery as suggested by Dr. In the early age itself. I'm 26 and unmarried also I'm sexually NOT active but still I got bartholin cyst. My bad..

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.