cant wear panty

having menses too

im unable to walk, sit or even standing

what i should do?

help me

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Hot Compresses. Phoebe's method. Silicea. This is being caused by something going on in your colon. I have suffered with this for 20 years and finally figured it out! Take Metamucil as well. You can add coconut oil to Phoebe's Method as well. Sits baths. Keep calm. Sending cyst bursting vibes your way. Avoid Dairy, and sugar. Veggies, Fruit, Fiber. All this will work.

• Posted

apply tea tree oil it will make it soft. then your napkin put tea tree oil baking powder and salt. it will puff out in a few mins. just bare for a few mins of pain after that clean it and you will feel better

• Posted

In a few minutes. Wow we should all do this! My natural treatment takes 5-7 days. If mine returns (had over 15 of them) I will give your method a go!

• Posted

Hey sister,

I have been in your exact shoes. If you have a bath...you will get some relief.

When it is this bad the hospital will see you immediately because the pain is so bad. I could not walk also and was carried to hospital. I could not sit in the car seat.

If you have not been to hospital before, I highly recommend it. They will make a tiny cut (it will not hurt as they drug you) and drain it out.

You could try Victoria1886 idea. That sounds promising. Tea Tree or Manuka Oil....manuka oil is stronger. My method is I spray the cyst directly with Silica spray. It works for me but takes a few days.

Do really consider going to hospital. The pain is too great.

Sending you a hug.

Do you have someone to take care of you?

Let us know how you are sister.

xxx

Miranda

• Posted

I bought the silica spray but it has some alcohol and it irritates me a little. It haven't helped me to get rid of bartholin cyst.

• Posted

I take supplements. They are in vitamin form, or little sugar pellets from Boiron. I didnt know there even was spray. This is something you take that works from the inside.

Getting it lanced is easy. It hurts, for only a second and then immediately releif.

I have been getting cysts since my 20's, now am 42. I have finally figured it out!!! Praise God.

It really has a lot to do with Bowl Movements. Adjusting your diet will help tremendously. It's been over a year since i had one. I have gone years having them a lot! I am happy to share my story and help anyone. I have tried absolutly everything.

• Posted

can you please share the diet that helped you with details and the name of your vitamins ? we would really appreciate it.

I tried also silica tables from "now" , i adquired two bottles but i regret because it upset my stomach and couldn't finish even a bottle.

At this point i am about to try acupuncture

• Posted

i discover it after having a few trials of other methods. i also went to hospital to have a word catheter but my cyst still came back after a few days. then im in so much pain that i cant even walk properly or sit so i just put the tea tree oil to sting abit and put some on my napkin with bangking powder and salt coz i also have my period after sitting on it a few mins a felt that the pain is gone i look on it and saw the blood and pus. what a relief it burst. but then nightmare again after a few weaks after making love and my vulva is dry it came out again and i do the same thing and it burst again. 6 months now still no signs of it and im very happy. coz the bartholin cyst really gave me nightmares for 6 yrs

• Posted

i have a small enough one just at the inside of my vagina to which my doctor said itll go away on its own and nothing to worry about. it sometimes shoots a pain down into my bum

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.