Bartholin Gland Removal

Posted , 2 users are following.

I had my bartholin glands removed in August of 2019 here we are in November and I am still having, pain, numbness, tingling and urinating myself. The doctor also made a wrong cut so now I have to go back in for another surgery to have that fixed. Please tell me this pain and urinating myself will go away. I do not feel the same since having them removed I have tried having sex with my fiance and it starts to hurt after a little while. I am just wondering how long before I will go back to the same down there.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

hi dear.

so sorry you are in so much pain.

i would suggest you start using lube. your bartholin glands are specifically for secreting the vaginal liquids that help sex to feel good and not painful. since youve had them removed, you will experience pain. the lube or coconut oil will help.

good luck love. it will get better. 李

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.