bartholin's cyst ignored by four different doctors

Posted , 1 user is following.

my cyst, assumedly bartholin's due to the nature of it, came in november of 2020 after a BV infection. i began to experience terrorizing itching 24/7 every single day all the time since, and whenever i've raised it to the eye of a doctor, they've said nothing, not even a word, about it. i'm tired of being ignored. it itches all of the time and it makes me really, really sad. two GYNs, a dermatologist, and a neurologist have done nothing. the dermatologist said i had a cyst and proceeded to never mention it again, just gave me shots and nitrogen and topicals that didn't work. steroids don't work. lidocaine doesn't work. injections don't work. what can i do at this point? i've scheduled with a third GYN for this month but i'm losing hope. who do i beg for treatment now?

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.