Battle

Posted , 5 users are following.

I think I'm always going to feel like this. Only human on my anti depressants, which I can accept for now. But one day I want to feel like I'm not worried, that life's easy breasy beautiful cover girl. I just want to put positive vibes that one day in the future I'm going to be okay - peachy keen infact. Looking forward to the day I win the battle.

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Wow, this is a really powerful post. Thank you for sharing. I think a lot of us are waiting for that day too. In the meantime, I think it's really important to LOVE others and ourselves as much as possible. Until OUR day of victory, 

Peace smile 

• Posted

If your feeling good on meds,what's the problem. I have been on them for 9 years,and doing great. I will always be on them. I don't find it a big deal as long as I feel good. Life is not easy breezy,but it sounds good.

• Posted

Hi, I agree with Kimberley, if you feel well why worry? I don't care how long I have to take them as long as I'm well and I don't care what anyone thinks either! My therapist said most people are obsessed with coming off rather than staying on them, and like he said and I had thought this already but if I had to be on any other medication, for example for blood pressure you wouldn't have a choice!

Just live for the here and now and don't stress about the future!

Be positive, we are all in this together, take care x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.