baz1940

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have multiple health problems the first being C O P D i realise there isn't much they can do for me but there dosn't appear to be much after support or advise,second blocked arteries in both lower limbs and carnt walk very far before i feel the pain and shortness of breath next i require a heart valve,thay wont do eny operations due to the anathatist,no one to turn to.dead man walking wouldn,t you say.. age 79 young head on old shoulder,s.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Am really sorry to hear pf your problems. I wish there was something i could say or advise you . I have chronic abdominal pain from 2 surgeries back in 2014, spinal stenosis, and now have a pinched nerve in my neck causing neck and shoulder/arm pain. The latter being operated on the end of january. I am married and have a dog here too, and managing with pain meds, but cant walk too far. Just wanted to tell you a bit about me. Anyway, do you live alone? Sometimes just talking and letting your frustrations out a bit helps somewhat. Maybe someone with a support animal could stop by just to lift your spirits a bit? M aybe a religous organization could help a bit, a little cheer may help. I just happened to see your post and not online all the time, hope I helped some. M aybe talk again soon? Please take care, howard

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.