BB won't go away

Posted , 6 users are following.

I've been having bb for 5 years now out the blue. I used to smoke and I quit because I thought that was it. I hardly ever want to have a cocktail now and then because with Alcohol it smell worse. I noticed family and friends always rub their nose or stand to the side of me when I talk. Even when I'm in public and I have to talk to someone for business. I can't enjoy myself at parties because once they smell my breath they find an excuse to leave. I've been going to my GI for 4 years and yes I do have GERD but I was giving medicine for that. I also have bad sinus bit I have med's for that too. I've been to the dentist a million times and they tell me my teeth and gums are fine. Then what the heck is the problem??? I ordered Chlorophyll and I've been taking it for 3 days now and I have not seen a difference, has anyone ever taken this and did it work?

0 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi everyone

I just wanted to thank you all for being my pillar of strength, for being there when no one was there and for giving me hope. After a painful, depressing, suicidal 10 years suffering I have now decided to accept my condition, like many people living with disabilities I am prepared to learn how to cope and get on with life. To God, only you know why you chose me but all I can say is I am hurting but I am accepting. I will be seing a Psychiatrist regularly until the day I meet my ancestors. All the best guys I love you all.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.