BC smaller but experiencing pain. From nerve damage? Silica or Serrapeptase?

Posted , 2 users are following.

My BC has flared up these past two weeks the worst it's ever been. It's popped up completely on the surface of the skin whereas before it was mostly beneath the skin. This has caused me pain while walking and sitting. For the past few days I've been taking silica complex and Serrapeptase along with sitz baths with sea salt and tea tree oil. I've also been applying the oil topically to the cyst. Overall it's smaller than it was, but I'm having strange pains. The cyst is tender to the touch and I have a constant sharp, searing pain that feels like nerve pain. I know painful cysts can mean infection/abcess but if that's the case why would the cyst be getting smaller and less puffed up? It's getting softer too. The pain seems to be concentrated to a certain area of the cyst.  I've experienced nerve pain with the cyst before but this is different. It's constant! Could it be due to the treatments I've been using that's breaking the cyst up? 

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I was terrified but after a second occurrence i had mine cut out. Was honestly the best thing i ever did. Do not suffer with this longer than you need. Even if it does go down, it will come back. After the first time i had it, mine went down to the size of a pea. It didn’t cause me many issues but sometimes sex was uncomfortable and i was very conscious it was there. Since having it removed everything in that area is much better and touch wood, I’ve eliminated it once and for all. Good luck x 
    • Posted

Thanks for your input but I'm looking toward natural remedies at the moment. I've been dealing with this off and on since June so I'm aware of the possibilities of reoccurence, including the fact that draining/word catheters/marsupialization all carry a risk of reoccurrence.  I'd prefer to eliminate it in a natural way. I read you story and fully get why you had the gland removed. I don't think my current situation warrants a gland removal. If I can't get it to resolve naturally this time I'll go ahead with a procedure. 

• Posted

Looking back it looks like you had a marsupialization, not a gland removed. Sorry, I got confused because you said it was cut out. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.