Beauty Sleep By RA...who sleeps the latest??? the longest???

Posted , 5 users are following.

Today I arose at 2:30 pm after an 11 hour sleep....I am choosing to label this as Beauty Sleep by JRA. My yorkie Ziggy snuggles with me, and he is becoming cuter by the day...

Tis the season to be jolly.....

0 likes, 22 replies

22 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Every single med I have tried makes me itchy, I recovered from urticaria about six months ago, since then I've come down with several different skin rashes. At the moment I just itch. Everyday night my wife rubs me down with Sorbonne before bed and then again around four. Heat makes it worse so I have to stay cool, great for the RA. I sacked my dermatologist as every med he prescribed made the rash worse. I now have my own remedies.

• Posted

Hi Tony,

How very dreadful...I hope the dermatologist mentioned that penicillin, sulfa based medications, alcoholic beverages, aspirin, and stress make matters worse.

Read above, a gal in New Zealand is also having difficulties that respond best to cold.

Perhaps you will consider a consultation with an allergist.

So sad to learn this

hugs

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.