Bed feels like its vibrating

Posted , 5 users are following.

So for about 6 months always in the morning I feel like my bed is vibrating. They were doing some big construction work about 5 blocks away and I just chalked it up to that. I went on a 7 day trip last week 2 states away and woke up 1 of those days feeling it. There is no way it could of been construction. I dont have anxiety or any of health conditions except high blood pressure. Im worried this is an early symptom of a nueroligical problem. Anyone ever feel something similar? I only feel it in bed while Im laying downrolleyes

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Same here and sometimes when I’m sitting I feel it in my pelvic area n down my legs. It just started a couple months ago n when I looked on line it didn’t seem like anything to be alarmed about and it coul have something to do with the sciatica nerve as I have had lower back problems for years 
  • Posted

Yep, same here..but mine is in my head.My head will feel lie my brain is shaking. Once or twice whole body..Strange indeed.
  • Posted

I have felt like this a few times, only when I'm in bed and it wakes me up, sometimes it's worse if I've been drinking and it is starting to worry me.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.