Bee pollen

Posted , 7 users are following.

for the past few weeks I've been taking bee pollen as a food supplement. I had done quite abit of research on the many benefits of this and came across the antiinflammatory effects of it, so I thought to give it a go as LS is what is thought to be an inflammatory condition. It also has so many other benefits and provides your body with a bit of everything it needs, obviously you will still need to carry on with a balanced diet as well. Since taking it I've noticed a reduction in the sore feeling I get with LS and slight reduction in itching, I haven't had any redness flare up since taking it. I would really recommend people try it as there is no harm done as its natural and helps with many things. My boyfriend has been taking it for his hayfever and has hardly any symptoms now and it's also helped his asthma. I think you can get it from any health food shop, if anyone goes ahead and try's it let me know 

1 like, 14 replies

14 Replies

• Posted

I also forgot to mention that I'd been getting recurring anal fissures for months and since taking the bee pollen they have been healing properly and have nearly gone 

• Posted

Thank you for passing on this information. Every bit helps. I already use manuka honey for flare ups so I can see that bee pollen may help.
    • Posted

Thank you for passing on this information. I can understand this working. I already use manuka honey on tears which works brilliantly.
    • Posted

Hi Chrisy

hows things..... hope your okay and no more accidents Xx

• Posted

Lol no Karen. I'm being a good girl and doing what hubby tells me to. Daughter is visiting so hopefully she will help him some. How r you?

• Posted

Hi sent you a private message. Thought we could chat there whenever we want a natter. Jim is coping well. Daughter visiting so hopefully this will be a good week.
    • Posted

How do i get the private Message Christy..... So pleased to hear your keeping out of mischief...and listening to your hubby, will be nice to have your daughter visiting too...they will be ranging up on you between them!!!! My daughters home till September with me then back to uni.....I'm not too bad Christy went to the doctors with my leg. But she just seems to think its muscular... feel like I  just get brushed off half the tim

• Posted

Bloodyhell doesnt  even let me finish this iPad  Xx
    • Posted

Hi I know what you mean. Sorry missed this conversation. If your leg doesn't improve go back and insist on seeing a physiotherapist they can refer you to a consultant if they think you need it or show you some exercises to strengthen your knee. I hope you get it sorted. Good you got to find the personal message envelope. Speak over there.

• Posted

Many thanks for taking the time to pass on the info. How long have you been taken it ? So glad its helped you and bf .
    • Posted

No problem, I think Ive been taking it for about a month, I started seeing improvement in my LS symptoms in the first week of taking it 
    • Posted

WOW ! That's impressive, I'm going to have a read up about this and get some. Thanks again .

• Posted

Hi, thanks for the information! Can I ask what brand you take and how much? Thanks!
    • Posted

Hi I got mine from Holland and Barrett, I'm from the uk so not sure if they are everywhere. For 100 tablets it cost £13, but I think you can get powdered form that you can mix with food as well, but i haven't seen that in the shops near me. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.