Been dealing with severe anxiety for the past 4months now

Posted , 5 users are following.

so i have been having so many scary Symptoms lately and i have also gone to the ER like 7-8 times due to them... and ima be honest every time they told me "hey, you're okay its just anxiety" instead of making me feel better it kinda made me feel even worse you know? because that meant that there was nothing they could do for me... and it was up to me to fix so that's that.. and i'm still having it so tough, its hard to wake up another day and feel like this because no one can understand what i feel? all the heart palpitations,head pressure,face and head numbness, full body weakness, throat closing up, feeling your face drop, the feeling of bubbles or sizzling in your head, head shivers/goosebumps/butterflies, cold waves in head,random tingly sensations in head, or feeling like you will die any second and that its probably your last day sucks.. not to mention my head just always convinces me that i may have a brain aneurysm or that my heart will just stop any second of any day so its kinda hard to just ignore them at times.. but i've also had everything checked out already i have gotten an mri, ct head scan, a heart monitor and etc and they all came out okay the only thing they have found is that i have a cyst and pcos along with fatty liver but that's really all they have found and yet the symptoms are still here so it makes me feel hopeless at times just thinking that i will never get to be happy or be myself again.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

i feel you with this. im having anxitey and panic attacks everyday because I feel like im not here or im about to just drop dead. Dr's are useless. I had the paramedics out because I collapsed they did my viatls they was all fine and I was a lot more calmer that night

• Edited

So sorry for you but i can relate ive been suffering 2 years with alot of same symptoms your are, to the point it's gonna drive me crazy, I've alot of testing and numerous doctors and alot of could be's so I feel like everyday could be my last, it's scary, horrible everyday. I've spent so much time crying, I just want it to go away and let me get back to enjoying my family. I wish you all the same for recovering.

• Posted

im not sure how im coping. at night I used to be able to chill out take my mind off things but now when I lay down my eyes are blurry and I just go into a massive panic

on you on meds?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.