Been depressed for seven months.

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hello,this is my first time writing about my condition.I'll just go on ahead then.

Everything started like seven months ago and I admit that the cause about this depression was very silly.It was over a movie or more specifically an anime ending.At first it was a sad ending then everything progressed to good.The two main characters stayed together forever loving each other and so on.And I was happy about that.But then I suddenly felt so sad and sttarted thinking about all those sad moments and stuff.I started crying then thinking about life,that it's boring,sad,bad and all those mean things happening.

When I said it to my best friend his reaction was really (mean word) up and this didn't make things better.

He was the only person I told and I never intended to say anything to someone again.Now I don't talk to anyone if it's not important.And now I feel like I'm on a roller coaster,good mood,bad mood,happy,sad,angry.It really sucks.Sometimes I have those breakdowns or what they are called and I just start crying.I feel really stupid that I'm like that now it's just a complete contrary of myself.Everything seems meaningless.

Thank you for reading and sorry if I annoyed you with this.

(Sorry for any spelling mistakes if there are)

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Dimi... I am depressed for more then 3 yrs and started the same way. What I do is just divert my attention to some good and cheerful things . Be with people who can make you laugh or feel better . Sleep early , rise up early , do meditation or breather excercise and I feel better after that .

May be you have something else also going on in your life that is adding to your getting stressed

• Posted

Hi, I guess you're quite young.  It could just be your hormones making you feel like you do.  Have you been to see a doctor?  Talk to him as he may be able to do some tests to see if there is a reason why your moods are all over the place.  We all feel stupid sometimes, so don't worry unnessessarily as he will probably set your mind at rest.
  • Posted

you did not annoy me dimi,

you sound a little emotional possibly depressed.  Movies are the idealised solution to life's problems and life is rarely like the movies.  Have you tried some therapy like counselling to see whether that will improve your mood.

Just an idea, hope you feel better soon

Richard

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.