been depressed from 2 months now need help

Posted , 4 users are following.

hi everybody i need your help, i m 31 i had this relationship with a girl she was 22 , we were happy together and had great fun all the time, sex life was good and everything was just absolutely fine, after a while i got important work to do and i was away from her for 6 months and she knew i will be back , when i got back she started avoiding me very bad and acted very rude as she was looking for one guy , they met many times and had sex too,my heart was broken into pieces when she told me that! i let her lived on her way with that other guy and got on side but always kept a check how is she doing, she is rude and very stubborn by nature ,so this new guy and her parted ways within few months, but they still keep in touch with him and she say that she still feel for him, than this harvey storm came in texas and all the house flooded , her house car and evrything flooded too i was living alone in my apartment , while we were talking about it i came to know that she is really in bad condition and was living in shelter with her family , i felt really bad about it and i gave her keys to my apartment so that she can live in a decent place till her family can fix their house, and i moved with my cousin for a while as he is single too and even i had to sleep on floor for few weeks ,i gave her ride and gave everything she needed that time and i m still giving it everything i can even thou she dont ask for as she feel bad for asking any favors, but she is not ready to accept me the way she accepted me earlier when we were together, i am attached to her mentally pshycally tried speaking to her in every way i can tried everything i can to make her feel she is the only one for me, and she did see all this and respected and appreciated thru all her heart which i can easily see, but she dont want to get pshycal with me , sometimes she say she want and when it comes to it she changes her mind,this hurts me alot , she still talk to that guy and i know she still has feelings for him, but that guy is player and always treat her bad and disrespect her where as i treat her the opposite way always till date, i cant see her with somebody else,she cannot accept me either but want to be in everyday touch with me thou i dont know is only bc i text and call her and pick and drop her to her work! what should i do in this kind of situation now pls help 😢

1 like, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

I feel for you.

Unfortunately I think she is taking advantage of a great guy with a big heart ,YOU !

My advice would be to ditch her and find someone who can give you the love and devotion you deserve. 

It will be hard but there are lots of fish in the sea.

Good luck whatever you decide.

Hugs

• Posted

thank u brenda, i appreciate ur reply , i wish that it was easy to forger everything, i would have forget her and moved on if i would not have done what i did for her after this storm, time is the only thing which will heal my wounds, but here is the thing! what would u do if u win a 50 miles race facing all the hurdles and come first and u dont get rewarded awarded or anything that kind of thing? so now the reason behind not able to help myself is i put myself in dark hole without knowing about it! anyways thank u very much for ur kind reply
    • Posted

I believe the reward is the belief in myself for having done the thing I set out to do.

If someone else cannot appreciate what I have done...it is time for me to move on and search for the ones that will.

• Posted

thank u again brenda i m surely doing what you all are suggesting thank u again
  • Posted

Hi Shawn - "...but that guy is player and always treat her bad and disrespect her..." Who else does that sound like? Answer: her. Birds of a feather. She is using you and you are letting her. You couldn't trust her when you went away, she disrespects you and leads you on. You gave up your apartment for her and you stayed somewhere else and had to sleep on the floor. What happened to her staying with you and HER sleeping on the floor? How about she doesn't stay with you and sleeps on the floor who-cares-where? This girl is using you. She sweet talked you, got you wanting, then withdrew the affection. It's what a psychopath does. Whenever she feels you slipping from her spell she puts out more honey, baiting you until you are in full obedience again. Then she abandons what she promised. You are yearning for things to be what they were when she was setting you up. They won't be. She doesn't respect you. You're a meal ticket, that's all. Time to man up and throw her away. Change the locks. Block her number. Don't contact her and don't respond if she comes hunting for you. Start a fresh new future without her in the picture. View what you have suffered as a life lesson - people have to earn trust, and no more so than in intimate relationships.

• Posted

thank u wayne, i appreciate ur reply,ur reply makes a lot of sense and i do belive that way too, ur reply is on the point and i feel bad bc i know i got used , i wish that it was easy to forget everything, i would have forget her and moved on if i would not have done what i did for her after this storm, time is the only thing which will heal my wounds, but here is the thing! what would u do if u win a 50 miles race facing all the hurdles and come first and u dont get rewarded awarded or anything that kind of thing? so now the reason behind not able to help myself is i put myself in dark hole without knowing about it! anyways thank u very much for ur kind reply

Report this

❤ 0

• Posted

Hi again Shawn - thanks for your response. I fully appreciate what you are saying about running the race, doing all the hard yards, being an engaged and caring human being only to end up with a whole mountain of hurt and bewilderment at what has been done to you, blaming yourself for being fooled, feeling depressed and unlovable because you feel you have failed. It's like a gambler who keeps throwing good money after bad, endlessly chasing that win, the win that's going to come on the next spin of the machine, the next turn of the cards, roll of the dice. Only it doesn't. But still he keeps pumping the dollar in, throwing good money after bad - not chasing the win now; chasing his losses, becoming more and more  desperate to get back what he has put in, until finally, shockingly, unbelievably, he's completely broke. Has nothing to show for the whole adventure except memories of what might have been, a crushing headache, self-loathing, and an empty bank. Time to cut your losses, Shawn, even as difficult as that will be. You deserve better than what you have been given. You deserve to win, and you will, but not with the game you've been betting on. There are rewards somewhere else for you mate. You can put money on that - and win. 

• Posted

Hey Shawn

Sounds like you're in love with this girl and she fell for the player. sadI agree with Brenda and Wayne she clearly used you and is taking advantage. Don't drive her to work anymore. Let her go back to the shelter. At least she has a place to stay not many can say the same.(Homeless people)sad Don't keep in touch with her erase her phone number. You will get over her. There's many more girls out there.👍 You'll find someone who values you and respects you. You sound like a good guy. Let her go even if it hurts. Maybe when she doesn't see you there she will see what she lost. Good Luck💖🙏

• Posted

thank u very much, all of ur replies are really helping me, i dont know how but yes i do feel good that there are few good people in this world who do care for strangers, i appreciate ur concern , thank u alot
    • Posted

I wish you the best Shawn. Hope you find a good girl that will appreciate you. 💖

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.