Been feeling detached from reality, from self and family.

Posted , 5 users are following.

Haven't felt like myself anymore. Everyday seems like a dream. Just feel more or less detached from everything.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

That's a very common symptom of anxiety, so don't feel alone!

i recommend speaking with a counselor. They see this just about every day and can help you manage it. Stress is hard to deal with alone. 

Try the great meditations on you tube  that deal with anxiety, depression, or sleeping well.    They really relax you!  

Your brain is detatching to protect you from stress.  It needs to rest and de-stress. 

Feel better!! 

• Posted

Exactly, you're not alone. Just that feeling of "being in a dream" makes me panic. I've been on three different medications this year and my first child was born a month ago. Just remember that you're just having these thoughts. Thoughts can make you feel a certain way and trick you! Just stay busy and hang in there!

You're not alone! Just know that

• Posted

Been there before, I am currently on 10 mg Lexapro to help.
  • Posted

Have you been using drugs? It happened to me after I was on medicaiton. It feels so weird, the world suddently started to become weird!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.