been having mild headaches for over a month - on daily basis

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hello forum,

I've been having mild headaches around my forehead above my nose and between my eyes, down where my temple or within that area and sometime on top of my head and sometimes on the back of my head. I think this all started because over a month ago I was meeting this girl and I was very nervous I drank tons of water and ever since after that I've been having these daily headaches. I've told some people about the water thing how I drank too much in short period their response was you'd have peed that stuff out its not the fact that you drank too much water. I've seen my doctor and she said it could be pressure related headaches I still need to get my blood work done. I've checked my blood pressure and its normal. So not sure, what the problem is.image

If you have ideas of what it could be please advise.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Having extremely similar headaches (more like pressure as opposed to a headache). All of the same areas, it comes and goes throughout the day for me. I cannot seem to identify any sort of trigger, however I have been getting these headaches in waves lasting 1 week to 1 month, for a year and a half now. Doctors do not seem concerned since they are the same every episode and I don't have any other issues. ENTs don't think it's sinus related since I have had clear CT scans. Very interested to see what people can contribute to this thread, I am currently having a wave and it has been 2 weeks straight with pressure off and on throughout the day. Some days worse than others, my guess is chronic tension headaches with an unidentified trigger, possibly weather changes as I recently returned home from Missouri to California for winter break.

• Posted

hey there. First of all the headaches can in no way be related to your water intake. In fact the more water you drink, the greater it will benefit your system and health.

What I do believe is that you are having anxiety related headaches and the fact that they are mild means you can be sure it is not a migraine.

I personally am against chemical medication and prefer to take herbal treatments and vitamins.

I suffered migraines and was able to get better by taking some supplements.

• Posted

An update on my headaches, it's been over 3 weeks and I've still had them every day for various lengths of time during the day. I saw a neurologist and had an MRI which showed nothing abnormal, so I am going to treat mine as chronic tension headaches. Good luck to everyone with this issue.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.