Been in so much cronic pain but finally found a solution!!!

Posted , 1 user is following.

so iv been suffering with chronic pain due to my costo, sleepless nights, not being able to eat (swallowing) choking, panic attacks.. everything you can think of i had as a symptom.

i was given so many different drugs to help the pain and inflammation for example, paracetamol, naproxen, steroids , codeine, oral morphine and Tramadol .... and nothing helped the pain they just made me worse, sleepy or sick buy i have FINALLY FOUND SOMETHING THAT HELPS!!

NUROFEN LIQUID CAPSULES!

i can swear there like liquid gold!!!

combine this with walking and exercising daily and a warm bath you will feel better in the space if a couple hours/ a day !!!!!

i can now eat without difficulty , had my first uninterrupted night sleep in about a month or 2 .. plus there hardly any pressure so that means not anxiety !!!!!!!

guy i hope this helps you like it helped me 😃

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.