Been on CIT for a Week today? I'm Desperate

Posted , 3 users are following.

I just took my seventh pill today, and I still feel horrible. Tired, down, my Emotions feel blocked but yet I still feel upset? If that makes sense? I still have the "Unreal" Feeling? I just feel very....off -_- rolleyes How do I know if these are working? and how long until they do....?

PLEASE help i'm Desperate

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Okay so cit can take between 4-6 weeks to work, you should really read some of the other threads on here it will help put your mind at ease.  When I started taking Cit over 2 weeks ago I had many side effects like mosr ppl, that unreal feeling u described is the cit or your anxiety, or both, don't forget they can make your depression and anxiety worse before it makes it better, but once they start working they are great!

The side effects I had in the beginning were shaking,  dry mouth,  constant yawning, feeling disconnected, feeling high, dizziness, and the best one increased anxiety. Now the only side effects I seem to have is feeling lethargic, og and vivid dreams which I hate.

What ur feeling is completely normal and if you take a look at some of the other threads on here you'll see that.

Sarah x

• Posted

I have the Disconnected feeling, and "High" Feeling kind of, what's Lethargic and OG? Does the "Unreal" feeling get better?
    • Posted

Lethargic is feeling sluggish, inactive,  slow that kinda thing.

And OG was meant to be oh, I'm using a touch screen lol so I get a lot of typos.

And yes the disconnected feeling does go away,  I dont feel like that anymore because my body is used to the cit now, I also don't feel high anymore after taking it. Try not to worry its all normal and cit is a great medication which had been around for over 15 years a few doctors at hospital have told me it a great drug for anxiety and depression.

• Posted

Citalprom takes about 3 weeks to start working try to take long walks, just a bit of excisez it helps, once citalprom starts working you will be laughing again.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.