Been really horrible the last couple of days

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hey guys , hope yous are all ok smile , so these last couple of days my anxiety has increased ever more with pains in my chest my lower back and of course my heart racing die to worrying about these wee occurrences. My aunty who is a nurse tells me it is just anxiety. I want to believe the doctors etc but due to my ever increasing anxiety , I just can't seem to want to believe them. I have a visible pulse in my stomach and I just wish for it to be gone so I didn't need to worry. But it is a cruel game as every time I am thinking and worrying , problems are occurring ever more like pain in my muscles , back pain , chest pain, stomach pain etc. I always think when I have heart palpitations etc is it a death sentence and my heart is not in good health but I have been for an ECG and have got the all clear but I don't understand why I don't want to believe the doctors. I'm 16 and it is taking over my life and I feel that for the last 5 months , I have been spending my life honking about these kind of things happening and it is really hard. I also get pain under my ribs both right and left and it is quite consistent but I take deep breaths a lot and this could just be muscle train from my chest. Hope yous can help

1 like, 21 replies

21 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

this like symptomes are more of time occured throughly in our lives,,and i advise u reduse anxous thinkings and take the drug prescribed by the doctor,,,meke it easy i m complianed such symptoms ....
  • Posted

I have been with chest pain all day today with a major headache and jaw pain anxiety killing me scared To take my bp cause if its high its stresses me out to the max no meds to calm me down scared so lost and feel alone
    • Posted

Do you have pain on the left and right side n in your shoulder blades. Today i am having a lil burning n achy pain in my chest arms n my fingers are a lil tingly
    • Posted

Right now I am having pains in the back on both sides n my legs ache but it is not bad as it has been
    • Posted

Its crazy i take no meds at all for anexity just my pressure of my heart and im always scared whats gonna hurt next

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.