been taking a herb supplement from off Internet

Posted , 4 users are following.

I've been taking a herbal supplements called fx I think will find out later....this is my 3rd day....already feel so different....my tummy has gone down, my nipples are less sore, my boobs have reduced in size and not so heavy.....today awake and for first day for months do not feel overwhelmingly tired....don't know if it's the effect of this tablet or about to come on my period (which I haven't had since July )

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Caroline

how is your herbal supplement working, I have seen them on the Internet and an interested to know how they are. Have you had any side effects etc, what benefits are you seeing/ feeling. 😊

• Posted

oh hi, my hot flushes have stopped, feel a bit more energetic too. my nipples aren't sore either thought I think my period tried to start. had a drop of salmon pink blood then turned brown ..extremely light so that maybe why my nipples aren't sore. I've started taking biotin for my thin hair too as I'm losing hair through dryness. it's so brittle I've bought aminexil by loreal and take the biotin once a day. fx complete 30s a day. I'm determined to do it the herbal way rather than delay it with hormones
    • Posted

Hi Caroline

i have started taking these herbal tablets too, are you still getting on ok with them? How many do you take a day? How long before you felt the effect? Hope you don't mind me asking you these questions.😊

• Posted

hi I take 3 a day as hot flushes were bad. it's controlled mine and my bloated tummy has gone down . I'm happy with them .

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.