been told small lump in bladder 1cm

Posted , 2 users are following.

hi not sure to leve it have 2nd scan urine test blood. any help advice would be good thaks.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

l think you,d regret it if you didnt go ahead with 2nd scan, l,m waiting for a petscan, and probably feel a bit like you, but got to do it, l know the lump for you will be a worry, but many lumps are dealable with, good luck whatever you do.
    • Posted

hi thanks for reply im not sure whats going to happen yet. dont like doctors hospidals i think alot of tests no need for? they have try to do outher tests on me for years i wont have them allways been fit think there going to want to do a cystoscopy ect maby a urin blood would show if the lump is cancer or bengin dont know. what do you have wroung with you hope you keep well. john
    • Posted

hi  understand l also detest getting on the  merry go round of doctors and hospital, s,takes me all my time to get into docs,  a neccessity at times, , but you start with onet  test and away you go.  l started with perisistent nausea in oct, gps couldnt help so referred me to gastro enterologist, leadding to scan and scope, with diagnosis of gastritus, but having intersticial cystitus, lve also to see urologist for cystascope probably, , but then gastro thought my chest glands not right, so referred me to petscan, so now appt urologist end april, petscan appt to arrive yet, thinking oh back on the treadmill, But cystascope had before years ago, not bad, local anasceitc so short sleep and over in a hour or so. . Think bloodtest do show if blood not normal cells,  but theyll alwasy want to do  ascope if theres a lump,due to risk, but it might not be either could be other cause, might even diagnose problem with exam alone, Always harder if youve always been fit, but  l try to put it out of miy mind till test day then take it as it comes, Think if you still feel fit and well  thats a good sign Bite the bullet as they say and good luck
    • Posted

hi thanks for your reply yes your probley right i was in hospidail 2 years ago for a week had sudden pain middle of lower body 24 hours then lady called a aumblance throght it was my colon i have bit problom there 9 years now been ok for 2 years miro perfashion they said lucky. iv had lots of probloms with acid over the years lately been realy good been eating things i havent been able to for years was on acid tablets for 3 month i came off the as they would have had me on them for years? since then been ok only thing i have a slight fungl in body but seems to help my stomac trade off i think. suppose its geting older these things. but do walk 5 miles aday but not larst 2 months. i hpoe your tests go well sounds like your on top of things. i will probley hear this week letter so thanks agian let me know how you get on. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.