Been Very Ill for Months but New Symptom is Very Agitating

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello, I hope you are all having a good day/evening.

I'll give some more info before I ask about this stupid, annoying, and quite honestly painful new symptom.

I'm an 19 Year Old Woman, I Have PKD, Endometriosis, and an undiagnosed Stomach area issue. It is thought to be my gallbladder, as I cannot eat without being sick and am in agony every single day. Due to this I've became very exhausted and often faint.

Recently, I've been experiencing extreme clumsiness. I know your first thought may be 'everyone is clumsy don't panic' but I mean constantly dropping everything and falling over at least 10 times a day. I've broken and smashed countless things because of this. Accompanying this clumsiness has came very intense, sudden, and painful body jerks. These aren't your normal muscle twitches. It is coming from around the center of my body (stomach and pelvic area) and they happen consistently throughout the day. It jerks my body painfully forward and backwards for a few seconds then stops. I would try to ignore it but it is honestly very sore.

Any advice at all would be very appreciated or even just let me know if you've also experienced this before, so I know I'm not going crazy haha. Thank You for taking the time to read this.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi kimmy,

Sorry to hear you are suffering so much right now. I have a condition called cfs/me that means I know how frustrating the clumsiness can be! I don't necessarily fall over though but do bump into things and have issues with getting up off the settee etc. I often have body jerks but, yours seem more often and more violent than mine? They also seem more localised to a certain area for you. Have you told your Dr about these new symptoms? They may want to run tests to see what could be causing them.

Hope you get some answers soon.

Beverley

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.