began treatment

Posted , 3 users are following.

I am on my third day of tretment. Sides haven't been bad except the terrible itching. Today I broke out in hives, mostly on my back, my entire back. it is supposed to be a bad side effect of the meds. I will call doc tomorrow just wondered if anyone had any experience with this.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

If you don't mind me asking what is the treatment for?  I have NAFLD.  I do have terrible itching on my hands(palms) and my legs and feet.  I also have a lot of bloating on my feet.  sometimes they're so swollen tiny red dots like freckles appear, my toes go bluish purple and I've lost feeling in baby toes a couple of times.
    • Posted

I guess it would be helpful to know what tx is for. It is for hepatitis c but it has advanced to chirrhosis. If the tx doesn't clear the virus, I will have to be put on a liver transplant list. I'm sorry I don't know what NAFLD is.
  • Posted

You don't mention what your condition is in or what medication it is you are taking can you elaborate please
    • Posted

Can I say what meds on here about my meds? About the second time I posted on here, I mentioned what tx I took back in 2007 and it was deleted, forgot what the reason was and I couldn't get on until I re-registered.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.