Im tired of putting on a front, I can no longer pretend

This life is too tough, i'm unable to mend

Maybe this is it now -

The beginning of the end

2 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

Dearest dondons x

Please, please, please never give up...there are so very many people here who really care about you....please go and get some help from your GP...

TOMORROW.. or if you feel really bad tonight, please call the SAMARITANS or if you think you may harm yourself...please, please go straight to your casualty department...you are never ever alone....big big hugs for you, please take care...DEIRDRE xxx,πŸŒΈπŸŒΈπŸŒΈπŸ’—πŸŒΈπŸŒΈπŸŒΈ

• Posted

Thank you Deirdre, you're really kind but can't call or see anyone when I'm like this, ive text the Samaritans but they take so long to reply ive tried to call again but I cut the phone straight off i just can't do it im pathetic!!! Xx
    • Posted

Dear dondons. You are in no way pathetic, most people are scared and worried about phone calls....why not just give it a try, I know how hard it is, but try to think...just ONE PHONE CALL....could maybe make a huge difference to you...please. just give it a go, you might well be happily surprised....remember..they cannot see you or trace you, all they will hear is your voice....

Please have a go , and remember YOU ARE NEVER EVER EVER A FAILURE....love DEIRDRE xxπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸŒΈπŸŒΈπŸŒΈπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

• Posted

Hi dondons...thank you

...DEIRDRE xxx πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸŒžπŸŒžπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸŒΉπŸ’œ

• Posted

This is very hard I know and is frustrating, but it is now the Β right time to see the doctor before this goes on any further. See your doctor now while you have the choice cause you cant keep dropping further into darker places. People will notice, and as other notice you can find that Β you dont have any control and I would hate that to happen, as would many other
    • Posted

It's such a shame you're in so much pain,

These feeling you're getting must be driving you insane!

What is the answer you may ask,

It would seem to be an impossible task.

But NO, you are strong with so much to give,

Life is so beautiful we want you to live.

So our Dondons don't give up hope,

Give us a smile and don't be a dope!! πŸ˜ƒ

• Posted

Yesterday when you replied to my first ever post on here you really helped me. I hope I can help you by telling you that where there is life there is hope, there is always hope. Please make sure you get some action from your doctor, if you can get a referral to a psychiatrist maybe he/she could prescribe you some medication you haven't tried yet which will help you at least for a while and eventually you can come off it. Those who suffer like us are strong, so strong, and the irony is we feel we are weak. The world is very unfair it is true. But there's hope, and beauty out there, and even to experience a glimmer of that again is worth it...xxx
    • Posted

Glad I helped a little x

Thank you, i hope so, I really need something to Change.

Im far from strong, feel so scared and alone right now it's hard to have hope xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.