Behaviour

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi not sure if anyone else has had this issue with mirtazapine, I have been on 20 mg for around 4 months I was feeling ok on them but ive noticed changes in myself I dont like. Im argumentative and agitated alot of the time. My mood swings are Incredible ive come close to telling my boss to shove there job when I was challenged about my negative behaviour.....what is happening to me, has anyone else experienced this????

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Yes, I have. And then when I stopped I was crying every day. Not sure what's worse! But anger issues are definitely attributable to mirtazapine. Good luck!
  • Posted

Helen, jobs are hard to come by where I'm from. I believe I'd explaine what is going on to my boss, and get a grip on where this is coming from. If the only new meds that you are on is Mirtazapine, then that narrows it down some. Agree?
    • Posted

Thanks for your replies. I have explained to my boss and to be fair to them and my colleagues they have been great really supportive. Before I was on the meds I was a wreck crying daily. The mirtazapine have stopped the tears, maybe the anger and frustration could be circumstance. I will perservere and try and keep a check on my negative thougts. Fingers crossed.
  • Posted

Hi when I first taking mirt I thought I'd had a personality transplant it was awful.as an antidepressant and sleep aid it did its job.I think youl find after time you will start to feel like your usual self.stick with it.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.