Being Sick HELP ME xx

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hiya......I'm new to all this and not really sure if people can help me or not but its worth a try.....

I'm having quite alot of tests on my kidneys at the moment and the pain has eased off alot but for the past 2.5 weeks ive noticed that I cant eat anything after 6.30 - and when I say anything im meaning it could be a piece of fruit, toast or if ive been really busy with my kids and work it would be my tea.....

When I say I cant eat them, im not saying I physically cant im just saying if I eat anything after 6.30 I know im going to be on the toilet being sick around 3.30/4.00 am but it gets very painful and very hot (to the point where im sweating)....

The pain gets that intense that I dont eat after 6pm but with with me have an active hobby (morris dancer for 21 years now) i need to eat my 5 fruits a day (not to keen on veg) i hate feeling like this as I hate being sick especially in my line of work working near clients faces all the time....

I am getting to the point were im scared of eating now and its giving me no energy at all and the worse thing out of all this is I cant play with my kids and they have started called me boring and its also affecting my hobby as im no in any sort of mood to dance at all and its not good for the competitions I have to do......

Im a 23 year old girl/young women who have an active lifestyle and 2 amazing happy active children but unfortunately things are getting worse as im getting to the point at 6pm thats it nothing touches my mouth as im not eating as im to scared to......

I just wondered if anyone could help me or if anyone is going through the same things and they can give me some advice.....

Many thanks hope to hear from someone soon xxxx

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi haley, i can surely understand and relate to being afraid to eat. I was so afraid to eat because everytime i ate i felt like i was going to die , i would wake up at night about the same time as u in a cold sweat and feeling like i would pass out couldnt even lift my hands to sprinkle water on my face. I did all the test everything was ok but the doc said that i have to accept that i nay be one pwrsin whose stomach hurt for no reason, my reply was "bullsh.." Did an endoscopy and found out my stomach was not producing any acid so thats why . This is a condition that is 98 percent of times misdiagnosed by docs for acid reflux . Take a simple test at home for yourself, i did...squeeze 1/2 of a lemon and drink it . If you dont have a problem with It and your stomach tolerates it then its quite possible that you may have an issue with low acid production.Now i start my day with 1/2 a lemon and i am on my probiotics and enzymes. No more pain and i can eat without hurting now. 
    • Posted

hwllo sexysimba I try half of lemon with a cup of water and I didn't fell any burning but I hafe reflux so I felt a little chest burn but my stomach is just fine so what you thinkI have low acid producion  or not ? because i have troubles with digest food on form of bloating , burping and reflux so what you think 
    • Posted

What i would do is do not drink caffeinated drinks and always have a glass of water with a half of a lemon and this would definitely help with digestion, after all acid is what digest our food and without it our gastrin levels will keep getting higher and higher then we will be at risk for carcinoids ( tumors) in the stomach. Gee i wonder what else they are not telling us. Good luck and try to relieve your stress level because this is also a factor in low acid production. Been there , done that..
  • Posted

Hi hayley how you are doing , I hope you are fine 

I have troubles with eating food in form of bloating , burping , gases also have constipation , I went to more than doctors and the say i'ts just gastritis but i think it's indigestion cause I'm like you i have troubles some times with eating dinner more than breakfast ot launch so i think it's indigestion but do to doctor and make sure of it , have a nice day 

• Posted

Hi sarah, again u to should try acidophilus with bifudus because this will help with the digestion and constipation, back off of cold water and drink room temperature.
  • Posted

Hayley, i am no doctor but just someone that been there for a lot of years and did so much to get where i am at . Knowledge is a plus.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.