Being there

Posted , 5 users are following.

Being there for people because you know how it feels

to have no one there for you?  

2 likes, 47 replies

47 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I know what you mean Kaz........I could cry today, but I am not going too. My husband and sons think I am a ROBOT. Sorry just letting of steam....

I am ok now....calm and positive.rolleyes

• Posted

Hi Bee Im at screaming point Ive had earache all day nothing Ive done has helped with it, its now affecting my head causing pain in my head Im like you could just sit cry had enough of painsad  take care hun thinking of you gentle hug xx
    • Posted

Bee, it's tough when your expected to just carry on. Wish I had magic wand for you, Kaz and others who are really struggling right now. 

Gentle hugs to you all

• Posted

dont appologise hun I know what your going thru and how you feel smile 
    • Posted

Wish you had a magic wand lisa Im in agony Ive just taken some ibuprophen going to put the wheat bag on left side of head as its affecting that really bad now could just sit cry with the pain so fed up right now feel as miserable as hell sad  take care hun sorry for moan youve enough on your plate with what youve gone thru this week xx
    • Posted

Moan away Kaz, I think we have all had a tough week this week just in different ways. It's what makes us have the empathy for each other. Can you get to see a Dr tomorrow to rule out an ear infection? Hope it eases for you soon. 

Very gentle hugs your way 😨

• Posted

Dear kaz, if the heat doesn't help maybe try a packet of frozen peas or the like, also could try mixing some oil with a little fresh ginger juice put it on cotton wool and plug your ear with it (if you have these things on hand). I really hope it eases soon, *hugs*
    • Posted

Morning Kaz

How is your earache today?

I'm feeling better today, felt crap yesterday....with the heat, my monthly started and hands in so much pain.

Today is a new day and hope we all have a good one. Yes and it's Friday....biggrin x

• Posted

Hi Lisa

Magic Wand would be nice but I suppose we have to take a day at a time and experience both good and bad days.

New day, new start of a positive and calm day.

Have a good day and enjoy the weather, even though it's unbearable for many of us. wink x

• Posted

Hi Bee glad your feeling better hun did you manage to get any sleep.Im not feeling well today. Im still in alot of pain from my ear all down the left side of my head. I cried my eyes out last night I didnt know what to do with myself I was in so much pain my poor husband was beside himself he didnt know what to do to help me. it upset him to see me in so much pain. I went to bed rested my head on a hot water bottle and had a wheat bag on my hand at 2 this morning my husband did me another hot waterbottle. I didnt want to get up but my dog needed to go out.Im trying to take my mind off how Im feeling by replying to you lovely ladies. take care gentle hug hope you family have a good smileweekend
    • Posted

Thank you Boger I have frozen peas no gingerjuice. Ive got pain the back of my ear and all down the left side of head Im also wondering if the pain could also becoming from a tooth, as Ive just had some pain in a tooth at the back of my mouth I feel drained today didnt want to get up but my dog wanted to go out trying to plod on through the pain and discomfort hope prey it eases soon take care hope ou have a good week end
    • Posted

Hope you and your family have a good wekend Bee, its given thunderstorms for us later? hope it doesnt I dont like the thunder lightening neither does my dog take care gentle hug
    • Posted

Hi lisa I rang the dr no appointments today will see if it goes off if not will ring drs monday. Im also having a bit of tooth ache so wondering if thats not helping things ? hope you have a good weekend take care gentle hug hope your daughters ok xx
    • Posted

Poor you! *hugs* you are doing so well though it all, it's difficult to find the strength to continue sometimes and pain is never pleasant, it's not much help but I am thinking of you and hope your pain subsides soon, and I'm here if you need me.
    • Posted

ahh bless you thank you Im here for you to x Im trying to plod on not easy pain really bad and its draining me but determined not to give into it well try not too. take care gentle hug hope you have a good weekend 
    • Posted

Hi Bee, that wand would be nice, wouldn't it? The best we can do is though is to keep trying. I think it makes us stronger individuals though. We must be to still have a positive and /or caring side to us despite what fibro throws at us. 

Hope youhave a good day too, gentle hugs 😊

• Posted

You know I'm on the other side of the keyboard if you want to vent Kaz. Thinking of you, gentle hugs
    • Posted

Thank you Kaz, I hope you have a good weekend too and always be gentle with yourself *hugs*
    • Posted

thank you lisa much appreciated xx thinking of you take caresmile
    • Posted

Hi Kaz

My mum has come down to me from Wolverhampton and arrived today by coach. My husband went to pick her up from the station while I was at work. She will be staying with me for a week. Nice to spend time with her and for her to spend time with her grandchildren. Just going to take the days as they come, have no plans, so will go with the flow.

Are you feeling any better with your earache?

Have a good weekend and hope you don't get too many thunderstorms.

Gentle hugs wink x

• Posted

Hi Kaz

Feeling for you. Hoping you are feeling better now. 

Gentle hugs and take care of yourself. Try to be positive and be strong. Sending you a big HUG to make you feel better. razz x

• Posted

Hi Bee Hope you your mum and grandchildren have a lovely time together its nice for your mum to spend time with you all. cant believe shes near me in wolverhampton.Earache has been really bad had to go for lie down this afternoon Im doing what I can to ease the pain. Will see how I go over the weekend if still the same will speak to the dr.you take care have a lovely time all of you thinking of you gentle hugsmile
    • Posted

Hi Bee its easing a tiny bit hope it goes off soon, take care big hug coming your way smilexx 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.