being weaned off mirtazapine

Posted , 3 users are following.

So i spoke with a GP from my Surgry yesterday and im now being weaned off these hell tablets and have asked to go back onto the ones they took me off in the first place which are Floxtine they have agreed to this and i am now to miss one off every other night till next week and re start the others will keep you updated and thankyou all for your replys

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Why are they not agreeing with you ?

• Posted

sarah 24378 did you mean the tablet don't agree with me , okay well to feel that i want to do harm to my self and keep getting angry was enough to do some thing about it but now i have to go through with drawal as well just to get back on to the ones i was on in the first place and to top all of that i take warfrin i am on that for life and all this will mess up my blood works and this means i will have to have extra day and night injections which i am a very big needle phob so thats extra stress on the top of things it's only my second day so to night i take one and not tomorrow night already feeling sickly and confusued then by 25th this month i start my old tab to go altanate days untill the 1st next month so dont no what im in for but feeling like crap already wouldn't wish this on any one

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.