Posted , 3 users are following.
- Primary site of sharp aching pain: 6cm distal-median to xyphoid process, 1cm beneath the skin. ~8cm bulge at this location, aching and tender, with heavy gurgling happening around it.
- Pain radiates into ribs and mesentery, and along ilial walls.
- Hard pulsing knots, 2cm right and left-distal to navel, 1cm under skin. Painful to dig around and heavy pressure. Might be arteries?? Been noticeable for a year or two but feels related.
- Chest tightness and dry cough, creaky ribs.
- Pain in lymph nodes of neck (6 years), armpits(2 years), abdomen (three weeks).
- Strong lumbar/sacrum bone pain and glute soreness (ten years, but super intense for three weeks)
- Six months of unintended weight loss from 180lbs to 153lbs.
- Frequent nausea, no vomiting for three weeks. Happened last year a couple of times.
- Occasional constipation and diahhrea. Very uncommon for me. Super regular four weeks ago.
- Malaise and fatigue. I have chronic fatigue symtpoms anyway, but this past three weeks is flu-like.
- Walks bent at waist from abdominal cramping and back pain.
- Systemic arthralgia (nothing new except lumbar/sacrum intensity)
- Chills, cold hands and feet, tingling nerves (3 weeks)
- Breathlessness, walking around with mouth open (3 weeks)
- Trembling hands (two weeks)
- Had a bout of heavy chest pain last night and fainted onto the back of a sofa for a few seconds after I stood up. I don't think it was a heart attack and I can't afford to go to the ER, especially when I didn't go during the actual episode when they might've found something. Just went to bed and woke up sweating.
- Decreased appetite because upper abdomen feels like a stuffed bulge after eating (3 weeks)
- Other small painful knots throughout mesentery, less severe pain than in the primary bulge, or than in the lumbar/sacrum/buttock (3 weeks)
- Probably unrelated: got some ant bites on my legs and they magically turned into giant inflamed red welts.
- Omeprazole 40mg daily for past week. Just started Prednisone 10mg for 9 days. I take thyroid replacement hormone and vitamin d.
At this point I'm actually hoping this is just some overlapping chronic conditions like sarcoidosis/GERD/fibromyalgia. My doctors are super slo-mo about diagnostics and treatments. I just need some relief after 3 weeks of torture. Any tips or conjectures to be made here?
0 likes, 7 replies