Belly hurts for more than 2 years

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello,

I am these days confronted with a very disturbing concern. Indeed, during the day, often after lunch or in the morning, I have a stomach ache and very often want to fart, see constantly. And that only happens when I go to class.

Otherwise I am eighteen years old and I do not suffer from any particular disease, except asthma but I am in a phase where it does not show itself, after very long years.

This problem is very disturbing: during the day I want to fart and I constantly have a stomach ache, moreover the latter sometimes makes noises (it seems to me that gas is coming back up ..), which is extremely annoying in run, and a source of shame (it might make me afraid of others)

I would like to know how to fight against this problem?

Namely, as I said, I am only confronted with it when I go to class! I don't know what causes it either.

thanks for reading. This subject is very serious and I thank in advance the people who will take the time to help me.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.