Belsomra

Posted , 3 users are following.

I was wondering if anyone on here has tried belsomra. I only took it one due to the fact I had weird dreams and was frozen in place I couldn't move. So my choices are Brlsomra or ambien with low dose ambien. I just want to be able to lay down and go to sleep. Please let me know if you have. I do have serquil but I scared to death to take it Thanks

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Kip, I assume the weird dreams and "frozen in place" phenomenon you're describing is sleep paralysis.

You really don't need addictive sleeping medications if that's what it is. They'll stop working after a while anyway. They all do that. Lots of people have sleep paralysis (including me) and it's really easy to manage without medications.

• Posted

I have the same feeling with belzomra , but I'm scared since its not a prescription from the doctor . But at the moment I'm using zolpidem and metalolin both in 5mg

• Posted

Thanks for the response. I am looking to find the thing that will help me sleep I refuse to take a ton of meds. I got two options right now to try. My first try woul be belsomra and doxepin. My second is 25mg of serquil and 12.5 ambien. So two of those meds scare me the serquil and belsomra I just need to figure things out.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.