Bender

Posted , 1 user is following.

Well folk I guess I finally hit rock bottom and the only way now is back up!

Jumped out of bed this morning - called the kids and gave them a list of chores to have completed by noon!

Yep! think they knew what came next!

I have bottomed the lounge and dining room - I have bottomed the kitchen - I have sorted the washing and ironing into 3 piles theirs and mine!

I have hoovered the stairs and lean every window in the house and most of the woodwork has been leaned.

All furniture inluding kithen cupboards have all been re asrranged and no one will be able to find anything hahahahha!

Went to clean the fridge and found an opened bottle of wine - drink it? leave it? or bin it? Havent a clue when eldest daughter opened it!

Drink it! :D

Next! Hide all booze - supposedly out of my own sight!

I can't remember the last time I went on a bender - 16/17 years ago maybe?

I know what is happening next - do you? 8)

Yeah! Feels so good - mid day and not a care in the world!

I am finally free from every damn niggle, worry, anxiety whatever -

I'm onj a bender whooowheeeeeeeeeeeeee!

[color=red:948bdaa98d][u:948bdaa98d][b:948bdaa98d]I will try and not post here - if I do I apologise in advance for any gobbledy gooch I do post and ask that an admin remove my post asap.[/b:948bdaa98d][/u:948bdaa98d][/color:948bdaa98d]

I think my mind and body has been waiting for tyhis

next? throw the tablets away while pie eyed say goodbye to the crap moods and hello to me again!

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

:shock: :lol: :lol: Me too Melbi!!!!

:oops: :lol: :P :shock: :lol: :lol: I just gor Ided, how many years do you have to drink, before I will be believed, I am over 21 , I have enough scares and wrinlkes to prove it, thought this was really funny.

\"Do you have any Idea love?\"

\"No, Im 31\", what a laugh....sent tears to my eyes!!!!

Back from Pitenweem, and hmmmmm very conused!!! Have a good beneder melbi!!!!

• Posted

I don't need anyone to believe me - I learnt a long time ago the only REAL person that cares about me is me!

Kids grow up and have their own lives and family - I have no wish to be a burden on them as my mum can be on me.

I've done my job in this world - God will soon see that if he has any compassion.

If not then hey I have committed enough sins for the devil to take pity on a dishevelled soul.

I am a sinner I refuse to let my maker in because he only ever dishes me crap

Take heed oh mighty one you have given one of your children a cross way too heavy to carry - shame on you for misjudging me as many others have too

• Posted

:shock: I dont belive in god

So I aint a sinner, thank god :oops: :lol:

and yeah okay, Ill be good!!!!

:oops: :oops: :oops: :twisted: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: I want wine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Posted

LOLOLOL Katy how can you thank god if you dont believe in him tut!

LOL so cool!

• Posted

I survived :shock:

Slept most of the day on and off. I haven't taken the citalopram for 2 days now and despite having ahuge hangover today, I am feeling more myself again - I haven't felt like this since taking those crazy pills and won't be taking them ever again!

Already I am less confused, less drowsy and less forgetful.....oh! and less ANXIOUS!

Looking back 6 weeks or so ago when I first went to see my doctor I seriously think she misjudged my illness and prescribing those tablets made me worse and not better.

I only wanted to be able to sleep at night, no one can cope without night after night of no sleep. She really does need to start listening to the patient!

I have now found something that gives me a good nights sleep (Night Nurse) I will continue to use it for probably 3 nights a week or something like that. Will try to sleep myself first and if not then will take a dose of that.

That is all I need - sleep, time for my body and mind to rest.

I am determined to go back to work in 2 weeks time and carry on with my life as before.

I haven't read any of my posts I made here last night - I know I hot rock bottom yesterday - I saw it coming - I hadnt washed or dressed for 3 days - just lasy in bed all day and night not wanting to be with people. I spent hours planning my own funeral! :oops:

How crazy is that? Who on earth decided to make a damn drug that makes you go crazy!!!!!

So far I have had no withdrawal symptoms - I know it's early days yet but no matter what symptoms I get I will deal with them and recover.

Thinking positively now - drinks cupboard has had a damn good clear out LOL - I cannot believe how much alcohol I consumed last night and was still able to stand! Scary!!!!

My apologies if I offended anyone during my bender last night - please forgive me.

Talk soon

Melbi xxx

• Posted

:shock: Melbi, me too so dizzy and aweaty and really anxious, side is sore, ive not had a pill since Thursday, and oh my god, think i am goign to callapse, hose is a mess, and I went mental......................... :dragon: Are these tranquilissers, my side is all itxhy,itxchy itchy, and my bottom is sore from all the runs, though Ive put on loads of wieght, Dont nedd to eat, just look in the mirror, and here comes the fat

Did you do that to you know who????? Did yyou get mty pm???? See I cant type!!!

• Posted

No feelings of anxiety yet here Katy. Felt pretty rough for last couple of hours but that seems to have passed now.

Still sipping the soda water dont feel sick now but feel very hungry dizzsiness gone too (for now?)

Feeling quite relaxed and still feeling better than when on them despite the last couple of hours of feeling really ill.

So far so good :D

Melbi xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.