Benefit and Allowance PIP

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi All I have had a change of circumtance with my pip claim therefore a health professional came out to my home to assess me on my daily living and mobility I have just recently had a operation my claim ends or gets reveiwed in sept 2017, I am just wondering when I will hear something regarding the home visit I had 2 weeks ago What will happen now?  Because there is a change of circumtance and my disability as got worse I think thats why the health professional came out I just don't know what happens now can anybody help many regards

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

You will need to wait for a decision to be made. If your claim ends Sept 2017 all claims are reviewed 1 year before your award ends. If the decision goes in your favour your PIP will continue. If it doesn't got in your favour then it will end when the decision has been made. Sometimes these decisions can take 7/8 weeks depending on what area you live.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.