benefits

Posted , 6 users are following.

my mother inlaw recieves income support thats been cut from 310.90 per 2 weeks down to 45.65 per 2 week, cvarers allowance cut from 81.90 to 62 per week, dla is being given to her disabled daughter when she is 16 in feb 17, child tax credits has been cut from 220 pw to 165 pw and my income supports been cut. her kids dont turn 16 for 3 moths so can they  do it that early resuling in the family living below the bread line..is there anywhere she can go or call to callenge this

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi James

Do you mean that her daughter is 16 in Feb 17 and therefore the DLA is due to run out and she has to claim PIP instead? If so has her daughter had her assessment yet and if so what was the decision?

• Posted

Not all that different to my sorry tale of a life.

We had our weekly income cut by £300 a week down to just over £200 a week.

I lost my DLA which caused a reduction/loss in our other benefits.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.