Benefits with PVR

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi wondering whether anyone has been able to get PIP benefits for having PVR?

0 likes, 20 replies

20 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Speak to your local citizens advice they'll be able to help you with forms etc. Contact PIP to apply. I have recently started receiving PIP, I too have Pv, no thyroid, suffer with anxiety, bowel problems and adhd 🙈 there's no harm in applying but definitely get cab to do the forms with you as they know what to look for and lingo to use.

Good luck

• Posted

Hi Samve'

Sounds like a good piece of advice for Anne.  I know the problems I had to overcome when my sister sought to claim in respect of her husband who was terminally ill.  Obstacle course is putting it mildly.

Peter.

• Posted

I have just had my PIP ASSESSMENT FOR PV ONLY LASTED 40 MINUTES IS THIS NORMAL

• Posted

Hi Anne1609. What are pip benefits? Sorry I've never heard of it. 

Thanks, 

harrishill

• Posted

Hello harrishil,

It is a UK government scheme that replaced living and disability allowances.  One has to meet certain medical criteria to obtain them.  Not a simple matter as it is like preparing to defend oneself at a court trial.  If you need more information just search the PIP site here.

Good wishes.

Peter.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.