Benepali injections, reaction at injection site.

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi all, just wondering if anyone using Benepali injections have had any issues at the injection site like itchy bumps? I've been on Benepali about 2 years with no problem but recently had these itchy raised bumps on both thighs, I alternate each week between thighs, any thoughts thanks.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

hi

i am on himira or biosimilar every two weeks i used to use the antiseptic wipes provided and used to get itchi swollen area were the injection area i decided not to use the wipes and didnt get that problem since i dont know if you use the wipes but try not to use them see if that helps

• Posted

hi

yes I was on benepali and had itchiness at injection site - it stopped working with me and I had to change to different biologics

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.