Bent foot

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi all, i injured my ankle 3 weeks ago by slipping in a puddle on the bathroom floor. Had it xrayed they could see no break but my ankle is stuck out to the side and is so painful. I am under an orthopedic consultant but was wondering if anyone had had anything like this before? 

Thanks 

Danni 

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Is this a stress fracture ( may be seen on mri or ct scan)? Trust your consultant 2. U need pain relief meds 2.
  • Posted

has you consultant give nyou any physio to do excercises etc. That should help bring your ankle back into placement. takes a while but will work.
  • Posted

Hi everyone just let you know ive now how had surgery and have spent the last 4 weeks in plaster so hopefully no more problems 

Thankyou

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.