Benzodiazepines and sleepers

Posted , 1 user is following.

have been on 0.5 clonazepam 3 years Zopiclone 2 years. now switched to 4mg diaz and cut to 3mg diaz 8 weeks ago I am so drugged a.m. and sleep all over the place and notice what I eat affects how I sleep too now. never did on Clonazepam or 4mg diaz. my psych said o.5 clonaz is equiv to 4 diaz. some say no I was cut too much. I am very depressed. overweight due to Mirtazapine and constant hunger and now pre diabetic. I hate not sleeping as suffer nad Gerd reflux real bad and sleep gives me respite . was not dopey on clonaz but am on diaz . really fed up and scared of withdrawals and dont understand how you figure out 1o% cut each month

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.