Best Dermatologist in Chennai?

Posted , 4 users are following.

I have oily skin. i wish to get clean and shiny skin. So I looking a best dermatologist in Chennai. Any one can tell me best dermatologist in Chennai?

1 like, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

Have you tried Googling your question?  I haven't a clue, I live in the UK and this is a UK based forum
    • Posted

I am not trying to googling and I search solution for my problem. And I know this is not a place to googling.
  • Posted

Hello Dinesh~

I cannot tell you of a good derma but I can tell you about a good product that will help with oily skin etc...it's called "pro-active" and they now make it available for those with oily skin.  you can get it online.  Good luck!

Frustrated

• Posted

Thank you for your suggestion friends. I dont know about pro-active. how its work?
    • Posted

Hi Dinesh~

Proactive works very simple!  You just wash with their product and put an after wash product on.  Depending on what you purchase for extreme acne to extreme oily face to loads of blackheads, they cover all areas on face, arms and back, anywhere on the body if needed.

Good luck!

Frustrated

• Posted

pssst, I'm in the US and you can google that name proactive and all the info will come up concerning it!

Again, good luck

Frustrated

• Posted

This is a UK site - it is highly unlikely that anyone will have a clue as to things in Chennai
    • Posted

Davy, Davy that's not important but the "cure" is so perhaps you could give her some advice on the "cure".  Such as I did.  She needed help.

I'm tired of everyone passing this off as a UK site.  There are people here for all around the world and not exclusive to the UK.  So, with that said, many problems are universal, right?

Take care

Frustrated

• Posted

Thank you frustrated. I tell to one of my firend to order pro active. Again thank you for your suggestion.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.