Best elbow surgeons in Europe-USA-Canada?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello everyone does anyone know who the best surgeon are for elbow? In either europe or America.. or Canada?

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Absolutely.. Dr. David Weinstein, Colorado Springs, CO, USA...Google him and be impressed...olympic team doc...Pan American Games...head doc for these events and much more...Center For Orthopaedic Excellence, 2446 Research Parkway, Suite #346, Colorado Springs, CO 80920...719-623-1050...you will have to apply to become his patient...

Greetings from Colorado Springs, Olympic City USA, home to USA Olympic Training Center and more sports federations and associations than any where else in the world...have a great recovery!

I have!

• Posted

I had elbow surgery at the Hospital for Special Surgery in New York. It was a great facility. Also now I am at Stanford in California. They are great as well. I reccomend looking into surgeons there. smile Good luck!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.