Best green tea?

Posted , 7 users are following.

any one any preferences...

or is TEA just TEA !!! or does one taste better than others...

is there a fruited green tea ??? to buy

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Have tried quite a few, favourite is Twinnings Green Tea Selection. No bits in bottom of cup.
  • Posted

I only like Twinings Green Tea with Pineapple and Grapefruit as it tastes quite refreshing.
  • Posted

personally i like twinings green tea and mint and green tea and lemon

also clippers green tea with lemon is nice

i can't get on with plain green tea - yuk yuk!

• Posted

I love Twinings Green Tea Classic Pure. Tesco have had it on offer (3 for 2) for the last couple of weeks so I now have 10 boxes of it in the cupboard :lol:
  • Posted

green tea with lemon is nice, you can always add a few drops to lemon to it to add to the flavour or add a bit of honey.

Tillydoll

• Posted

Twinnings does a variety pack of green tea's like cranberry, apple and pear, citrus and a couple others some nicer than others but least it means you only buy one packet but have a few options when you want a cuppa
  • Posted

Jacksons green tea with 1/2 a tea spoon of honey is lovely but I also like Twinings Green tea with Cinamon.

Green tea and jasmin is'nt very nice

• Posted

Asda do green tea and honey

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.