Best Heating Pad

Posted , 3 users are following.

I’ve had half a dozen heating pads over the years and this new one is by far the best one had yet. I just wanted to share with you guys as I use this on a daily basis. I purchased this on Amazon for $60. It was the most I’ve ever spent on a heating pad but well worth it in my opinion. I’ve included a photo from Amazon, it is made by Bodymed.

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Hi did u know they dell them in liddles for about £15.00?

• Posted

Wow that’s a deal Carpy!

I’m in the states, Maine, so my option was Amazon, someone is making money!

• Posted

Does anyone  know should I take my probiotic pill while I'm on antibiotic like same day or wait till I'm off antibiotics? Do I take the probiotic everyday while on the antibiotics hopefully i'm wording this right. Does anyone e else get the blood mucous and blood even when not infective? Please someone answer as i'm having the bloody mucous and blood now , I already had my antibiotic on hand in case pain started back up which it has the last 3 days and I started the antibiotic today.  Feeling scared from all the horror stories of hemorrhaging  and such now i'm frighten something horrible . Does anyone else get this blood stuff with a flare and without a flare?

• Posted

I’m sorry to hear that ur having a flare. I don’t get to much blood when I’m having a flare, mostly just streaks of blood. I’ve had a bit more blood and mucous when it’s diverticulitis, but generally the antibiotics knock it out.

My doctor said I could take the probiotics 4 hours after taking antibiotics, but you should check with ur doctor to be sure. 

You might want to create a post as i’m Not sure if people will see it here in this thread.

• Posted

What does heating pad do? Where do you put it?im having a horrible  flare blood mucous and all do you ever get that with horrible pain ?  Has anyone else had it to hurt all over top stomach and lower ? 
    • Posted

The moist heat makes the pain a little bit more bearable, it’s big enough to cover my entire abdominal area. My pain is lower right ab, diverticula disease; upper right ab, gallbladder; lower right ab, diverticula disease; central ab, unknown at this point. 
    • Posted

So you never had the diverticulitis?  You mean the posts that I have sent today the group may not be able to see?
    • Posted

No I’ve had 4 diverticulitis attacks over 25 years. But the disease itself can cause lots of other problems and symptoms. 

You can see my story at 

https://patient.info/forums/discuss/waiting-for-surgery-my-story-618392

The question you asked here only shows up here on this thread, so only people who look at this topic on heating pads will see your post. I’m saying if you want more response post your question as a new post. Hope that makes sense.

• Posted

I’m scare to read it right now but will save . I’m so afraid . When I go to bathroom to clean myself I get blood and mucous every time I have gone today  . Please has anyone had that and if so how many days did it last ? And was it there almost every time you wipe during a flare?  Even sitting it likes seeps out!
    • Posted

Sounds to me like you need to see the doctor as soon as you can. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.